Below is a description of the “;Attachments”; and “;File Size”; groups of options in Outlook Export Wizard for when you want to filter email with attachment file, ekstrak lampiran, and set size limits for the messages you Ekstrak dari Outlook.
Why ekstrak lampiran and related e-mails from Outlook Personal Folders files?
It can be handy to ekstrak lampiran or messages with attachments from Outlook for the following reasons:
- untuk reduce PST file size;
- to sort your messages by “;email with attachment”; vs. “;email without attachment“;
- untuk save attachments dan email with attachment files on a protected file server, and not in a standard mail database;
- to set up shared access to email with attachment file (misalnya, for company employees);
- untuk save attachments from your e-mail messages and safeguard them using a password-protected archive;
- to process messages with attachments: ekstrak lampiran, save attachments to your hard drive, atau delete
- attachments associated with messages.
“;Attachments”; and “;File Size”; pilihan: filters to ekstrak lampiran dan email with attachment files from Outlook
Untuk export attachments and messages with attachments, Outlook Export Wizard has a variety of options that you can view by clicking the “;Options”; button on the first page of the wizard. We will be looking at the “;Attachments”; and “;File Size”; pengaturan, which can be used as filters when you export attachments from Outlook Personal Folders files.
- Using the “;Attachments”; pengaturan, users can control the process for exporting attachment EML and MSG files (used to store attachments). Secara default, “;Attachments”; is set to “;Export ALL eml files”;, extracting from Outlook all e-mail messages, with no exceptions. If you set this option to “;Skip e-mails containing attachments”;, the program will skip all Outlook attachments during migration. The program will block emails containing lampiran email; they will remain in the .pst file. The reverse is possible as well: to extract from Outlook attachments and the messages containing them, dan block emails which are purely text.
Please note that when using the “;Attachments”; pilihan, Outlook Export Wizard extracts not lampiran email per se, but rather email with attachment file, or the opposite, email without attachment file. The current version of the program does not allow you to save attachments separately from the messages themselves.
- With the help of the “;File size”; pilihan, you can limit the size of messages that are exported. Secara default, the filter is set to “;Unlimited”; meaning that there is no maximum file size for the files that are processed. If you set this option to “;Skip messages greater than (MB)”;, you should indicate a file size in megabytes: the program during export will block emails whose size exceeds the value you set here. The program will Ekstrak dari Outlook e-mails whose size is less than this value, regardless of whether the e-mail has attached files.