Outlook Import Software (outlookimport.com) Polasaí Príobháideachta
Outlook Import Software (outlookimport.com) views user privacy as an important priority. As a consequence we operate a Polasaí Príobháideachta to protect the rights and interests of our customers.
Outlook Import Software (outlookimport.com) will collect basic information from you when you register on the website, complete a form or buy a product or service from us. Examples of information we collect include your name, email address and physical address and contact information where provided. You may visit OutlookImport.com anonymously.
Information Collection in the Event of OutlookImport Failure to Process Client File
In the unlikely event that OutlookImport is unable to perform a file repair/import/export, we expressly reserve the right to request and receive a copy of the source file where the customer notifies us of a failure of Outlook Import Software to process, repair or recover the affected file. OutlookImport undertakes not to share any data with any 3rd parties and specifically will not transmit or reveal data without express written permission provided by the client.
- Personalization of your user experience when visiting our website, as a result of information provided in feedback forms and other information we obtain from you;
- For making improvements to our website and user experience for our customers and visitors;
- For making improvements to our customer service so we can respond quickly and effectively to the needs of you and our other customers;
- For transaction processing, in order to improve the buying process and enhance customer security of their financial data. OutlookImport.com will NOT sell, exchange, transfer or share with 3rd parties under any circumstances, including information which is both public and private, other than for the express need to process payment and delivery of our products and services;
- For informing you of product developments and updates by email, including software updates and patches, as well as periodic company news. We include unsubscribe options at the bottom of all such emails;
- For use in periodic promotions, contests, survey or other features of OutlookImport.com website.
- Information Protection
OutlookImport.com operates a variety of security measures to protect information provided online and offline.
OutlookImport.com will NOT sell, exchange, transfer or share with 3rd parties under any circumstances, including information which is both public and private, other than for the express need to process payment and delivery of our products and services. This does not include trusted 3rd parties who provide operating support in the operation of the OutlookImport.com website, the normal conduct of our business and delivering services to customers, provided all such trusted parties have consented and signed a confidentiality agreement. We retain the right to release information where such release is deemed by us to be in compliance with the law, for the purpose of maintaining and securing our website and enforcing site policies, to protect our rights and those of others, including property and safety rights. We may also disclose non-identifiable information on our visitors for marketing, advertizing and other promotional and management purposes.
We may offer products and services of 3rd party providers at our sole discretion. You are advised to consult the privacy and other policies of such 3rd party providers as appropriate. We have no liability or responsibility for the content, activities and policies of such 3rd party product and service providers.