Our Outlook Repair tool is able to recover data from Outlook PST, OST files
and save repaired items to new PST file, so you don’t need to import separate files anymore.
Outlook Recovery Wizard – repair Outlook .pst and Exchange .ost files
Too much recovery tools on the market. A lot of them can help you to repair the OST, PST, DBX and other files of multiple e-mail clients, such as Outlook, Outlook Express and Exchange. Importing of messages recovered into MS Outlook can be quite tricky without Outlook Import Wizard. Just download, try and purchase the license. Outlook Import Wizard is a special tool which serves to put eml files to MS Outlook keeping the structure of directories saved at your hard drive or other media. The eml importing tool serves also as eml to pst converter, easily transfers eml and msg files into Microsoft Outlook. The Outlook Import Wizard will help you in case if you wish to convert eml files to pst.
Import EML messages Recovered by Office Recovery, Quick Repair, Recovery Toolbox
Using the recovery tool to extract e-mails from OST and PST files to separate EML files
- Run the Office Recovery utility
Select file to repair, it could be OST or PST file selected
* The PST file sores the information from Outlook storage
- Wait for the end of recovery, the program prompts you to enter the destination folder to save the repaired data
- Point the program to destination folder and save repaired EML files to it.
Import EML messages Repaired by OE-Mail Recovery, OST2EML, PST2EML
Using the repair utility to save recovered emails as EMl files
- Run the recovery tool
- Select the source file to be repaired (dbx for OE-mail Recovery and pst or ost for others)
- Run the process and preview the data to be saved as EML
- Select e-mail messages to save (usually all messages)
- Close the program and organize the recovered EML files
Create the directory structure and organize repaired EML files
Reorganize the folders and e-mails, then import them to Outlook
Your data will be saved as separate EML files without any folders relations. ut you can create the directory structure at the hard drive and organize .eml files as you wish. It is better to create the root directory called as ROOT (for sample), the create the sub directories one by one. After that, you can move repaired messages to appropriate directory. The complete directory structure can be imported to Outlook including EML files by Outlook Import Wizard. The step by step instruction is placed at this page, brief steps are below:
- Run the Outlook Import Wizard
- Select the Source root folder where EML files are placed
- Press Next button and choose email files to be imported into Outlook
- Press Next button and configure filters and options if needed
- Press Next button and select the Destination Outlook folder or PST file to import e-mails
- Press Start button and wait for the end of eml to pst converting
At the end of operation, the program displays the error and processing logs, so you will be able to inspect them and repeat importing or correct some messages. Some of frequently asked questions are already described, please inspect them prior to ask the support. You can also read on how to use the Outlook Import Wizard to migrate from your e-mail client to MS Outlook.