The new version of Outlook Import Wizard includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Improved general stability of eml to outlook converter, fixed the issue where some EML messages exported from The Bat does not convert correctly to Outlook PST. The program slows down while importing msg and eml files which includes multitude attachments. Unicode table matches was extended to support some exotic languages. Some users were complaining about converting problems where send and received dates were changed to date of importing, so let’;s hope this will help them out. The new function allows user to create a new PST file for importing EML and MSG files. Now you can import emails into multiple PST files one by one. Our FAQ page updated with additional instructions about eml to pst conversion. Software package improved by mbox to eml conversion module which extract emails from mbox mailboxes and save them to separate eml files. The Outlook Import Wizard with mbox to eml conterter can serve now as mbox to pst converter or mbox to outlook importing module. It is good helper for Thunderbird, Entourage and other supported email cleint software users, who want to change email client to Outlook. Outlook Import Wizard can be used as eml to msg converter to turn the amount of Outlook .eml files into MSG format (eml to msg). The Outlook Import Wizard is powered with built-in email converter, it is able to convert .eml, .msg, ,emlx files to .rtf, .txt, .eml, .tnef, .html, .msg and .pst format. Thanks to the updated version of MBOX to EML converter you can setup the batch queue to process multiple MBOX files conversion to EML. It supported now to extract emails from .MBOX files of Entourage and MailCopa, .IMM files of Incredimail, .DAT files of The Bat and Mac Mail, TXT files of Turnpike –; Berkeley Mail, files without extention of Thunderbird and many other software mailbox files. The special option allows you to select the Outlook User Profile which should be using for importing. The support for Outlook 2010 is added from version 3.1.0. The batch mode allows to process the bunch of different PST files a time. The Outlook Import Wizard was enchansed to support VCF and DAT file import. With special function you may now pack any files to Outlook PST storage as single attachments.
For those who are unfamiliar with Outlook Import Wizard, it’;s a tool used to convert and import eml and msg files into MS Outlook, including all folders, sub-folders and email attachments as well. The Outlook Import Wizard can help to: import eml to outlook, import msg files into outlook, convert eml to pst, eml2pst. Thanks to the free MBOX to EML Converter, the Outlook Import Wizard is able to do the MBOX to Outlook conversion.
- 5.5.0 –; We fix some memory issues caused by very large source files, the whole import/conversion engine has been updated.
- 5.1.1 –; Support for DAT (tnef) and VCF contacts file importing added. Now Outlook Import Wizard can import file of any type to PST file as attachment. The option to change the pst storage name was implemented for Enterprise users.
- 5.0.0 –; Complete application redesign. Multi-language user interface, new options and preprocessing module for Unicode files. Support for 64-bit edition was added.
- 4.0.9 –; Filter by Date –; the new filter makes it possible to ignore emails created before or after specified data
- 4.0.8 –; Option “;Preserve Date and Time for converted files”; added
- 4.0.7 –; Option “;Find hidden files”; was implemented
- 4.0.6 –; The quick fix for correct MSG to EML conversion for Mac Mail
- 4.0.5 –; We were surprised to know that in spite of system requirements some users try to use the Outlook Import Wizard without installing of MS Outlook. So we added a special notification on the first page of a wizard.
- 4.0.4 –; Thanks to suggestions of our customers the Batch Mode has been implemented. The batch mode available only for software licensed as Enterprise or Site.
- 3.2.1 –; We have designed the special blinking Options button. This should make the button more appreciable.
- 3.2.0 –; Presets were added to the Options page. Now it is more convenient to decide what options are needed to import Mac Mail messages or The Bat emails.
- 3.1.9 –; New option was added. Mac Mail creates hidden folder called “;Messages”; in each storage directory, the new option allows to skip the intermediate folder creation in Outlook folders structure.
- 3.1.8 –; Our developers created the new option which allows to make a new PST file with only e-mail folders (such as: Deleted Items, Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items). Now you can exclude additional folders creation such as: Calendar, Contacts, Drafts, Journal, Notes, Tasks, Junk E-mail.
- 3.1.7 –; User Account Control operation under Vista OS was added, log files folder now can be opened by double click on log field. The preprocessing option was optimized to work on Vista and Win7 systems.
- 3.1.6 –; Mac Mail users might find some extra emails after importing of .emlx files into Outlook. When messages are exported from Mac Mail to .emlx files, Mac OS saves additional system files which have the same .emlx extension, but they are marked as hidden. These files were imported empty in Outlook. Outlook Import Wizard algorithm collected those hidden email also. The program now handles only visible e-mail files.
- 3.1.3 –; Outlook 2010 is now supported, additional importing option added –; allows to select the Outlook User Profile which should be used for importing, Unicode MSG support added to the e-mail converter and the MHT conversion mode was implemented, it allows to convert e-mails to the special html format with embedded text, images and other objects).
- 2.7.6 –; Some options were updated, the free mbox to pst converter was completely redesigned, we added the support of extraction for Entourage (.mbox), Incredimail (.imm), Mac Mail (.dat), MailCopa (.mbox), The Bat (.dat) Turnpike –; Berkeley Mail (.txt), Thunderbird email files.
- 2.7.4 –; The email converting module allows convert EML, MSG, EMLX files to many other formats: RTF (Microsoft Word), HTML, TXT, EML, PST, MSG, TNEF
- 2.1.0 –; Now with built-in EML to MSG converter.
- 1.6.5 –; Unicode .pst files support added. The .pst storage can be greater then 2Gb of length.
- 1.6.4 –; Preprocessing option redesigned and enabled by default. Added a new option which allows user to choose ether to save the processing log for each session or overwrite the log file. After startup the Outlook Import Wizard checks that Outlook is installed, additionally it detects if the Outlook is installed in Internet Mail Only mode. Free MBOX to EML converter updated to version 2.0.3
- 1.6.3 –; Version supports .emlx files format (Mac OS X Mail). Free mbox to eml converter was also changed to support Entourage software. The automatically folder creation was added as target location for extracted emails.
- 1.6.2 –; Log files creation function added
- 1.6.1 –; Free mbox to eml converter was added to Outlook Import Wizard setup
- 1.6.0 –; The bundle of options expanded:
–; preprocessing option for emails saved from Unix and MAC OS
–; timestamp folder creation can be disabled
- 1.5.9 –; The option “;Create new PST file”; was implemented
- 1.5.8 –; Option to disable the PST subfolders creation was added
- 1.5.7 –; MSG file type autodetection implemented
- 1.5.6 –; fixed the issue where some EML messages exported from The Bat does not convert correctly to Outlook PST. Additional option added to read MSG files as standard EML format
- 1.5.5 –; Processing speed increased, additional changes in user GUI
- 1.5.4 –; File size importing filter implemented
- 1.5.3 –; Options page was added with special filters for EML processing
- 1.2.7 –; GUI redesign, code optimization, processing module rewrited
- 1.1.9 –; Error correction file included into installer
- 1.0.0 –; Outlook Import Wizard release