My PST dosyası contains only Microsoft Office format öğeleri (.doc, .xls, .ppt vb.). Nasıl Yapılır export the Office documents from a PST file? Nasıl Yapılır save IPM.Document attachments (for example IPM.Document.Word.Document)? Nasıl Yapılır extract attached documents Kaynak Outlook PST file or default Outlook profile? How to save an Outlook attachment ve email attachment to separate files.
, PST dosyası can contain only the IPM.Document collection which stores the files as a single attachment. Or the PST dosyası can be filled with the standard Outlook items which may contain the attached files. In both cases you can use the Outlook Export Wizard to extract and save attached files.
To Extract Outlook attachments please do the following:
- Çalıştırmak Outlook Verme Sihirbazı software
- Enable the option ‘;Select External PST File‘;
- Choose the source PST file where the Outlook attachments are stored
- Specify the target folder where the tool should extract Outlook attachments
- Disable the option ‘;Özel‘;
- * Choose the ‘;*** –; Export Attachments Only‘; value in the Çıktı biçimi list
- Basın Seçenekler button and configure additional options if needed. You may export attachments to a single folder or configure the program to create a copy of the Outlook folders structure on the hard drive.
- Basın Sonraki düğme
- The program will scan the folders structure and display the folders structure preview
- Basın Başlat button to start the exporting procedure
- The program will start exporting the Outlook PST attachments. You can stop the process using ‘;Stop‘; düğme, in that case the exporting will be incomplete. The program will fill out the process log which can be used to inspect the process flow.
* The option available from version 1.3
When the process is completed use the Exit button to close the software or press the Back button twice and use the software to export Outlook items and save them near extracted attachments. Bunu yapmak için, just repeat all steps described above, but select another exporting format in point #6.