No matter what options we choose (default pst or orphaned), the application returns the message it cannot create a new pst and I have to ensure write is on และ/หรือ already logged on –; well it definitely is –; I’;m logged in as Administrator and am creating the pst on D:\recovery with full rights and 47Gb available disk space. I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition installed. I was able to run your program choosing the “;use default outlook storage”; option which recovered it. So I think your program works exceptionally well.
The Outlook 2000 is installed in Internet Mail Only โหมด, it breaks the Extended MAPI so the new .pst creation and using of separate .pst file mode can not be executed. You have two options in this case:
- Change the Outlook installation mode from Internet Mail Only (IMO) ไปยัง Corporate Workgroup (CW).
- Another option is to upgrade to a later version of Outlook.
บันทึก: When you switch from the Internet Mail Only to the Corporate Workgroup installation of Outlook, the information that was contained in your old Internet Messaging Access Protocol (IMAP) account is not transferred to your new installation. You should backup all IMAP emails prior to change the Outlook Installation type. Before you convert your mail system from Internet Mail Only to Corporate Workgroup, copy the contents of your IMAP folders to a new personal folder on your computer, while online to your IMAP account.
Change the Installation Type between IMO and CW
To change the installation type from IMO ไปยัง CW, follow these steps:
- เรียกใช้ Microsoft Outlook
- ในการ เครื่องมือ เมนู, คลิก ตัวเลือก
- ในการ Mail Delivery Tab, คลิก Reconfigure Mail Support
- ในการ E-mail Service Options หน้า, click to select the mail support option you are switching to and click ต่อไป
- Read the warning message and then click ใช่
- Outlook will close. Start the Outlook again.
- The Windows Installer will start and install the required files
Follow the installer directions to continue switching.