How to export emails from the Earthlink Mailbox and save them to the files of EML formáte?
Most email software supports a drag-n-drop operation, so you can select a group of emails and drag them to the desktop or a folder.
If you have the working Earthlink software installed at your computer, you can try the following steps to export emails to files of EML formáte:
- Otvorené EarthLink Mailbox and click on the Inbox.
- Manually select a group of messages you would like to save. It is recommended to select no more than 20 messages at a time for this process. You can click the top most one and then hold down the Shift key while clicking the bottommost one to select multiple messages in one move.
- Click with the right mouse button on the selected group of messages and choose the “;Forward”; možnosť. This will create an email containing the messages you selected as attachments.
- Type in the name for the message in the ‘;Subject‘; pole (this step is required).
- Don’;t send the message, just close it.
- Earthlink will prompt you to save the message as Draft, confirm that by pressing áno.
- Find the E-mail in your Drafts folder and click on it once to highlight it, but don’;t double click on it to open it up in a second window.
- On the EarthLink Mailbox Menu Bar, Vyberte Súbor -> Save As. Change the file type to .EML in the Save window, give the file a name and save it to to a folder of your choosing.
- Repeat steps until you have saved all of the emails you want to export.
Now you can import EML files saved from Earthlink into Outlook.
Run the Outlook Import Sprievodca and select the target. Select and source folder where EML files are located. Configure options you like and run the importing. You can read more in Outlook Import Wizard usage instruction.