This article explains the purpose of the “;Exporting Options”; group of options in the Export Wizard, и приводятся примеры их применения.
You can view additional settings for Outlook Export Wizard by clicking the button labeled “;Параметры“;”; on the first page of the wizard. As in Outlook Import Wizard itself, all of the program’;s options are divided into groups for the sake of layout. We will be looking at “;Exporting Options“;, which will be important when you export messages using the program, as well as examples of their application and cases when they should be used (the default state of the settings is in parentheses).
- “;Экспорт MSG файлов RFC 822 Текст eml формат”; (disabled only if Автоопределение вариант включен). This feature allows for saving Outlook messages with the MSG extension with RFC 822 EML “;insides”;, as used in EML Outlook Express сообщения. These files are not related to the original MSG Outlook Формат, cannot be opened in Outlook, and are merely EML files with a changed file extension. Some alternative mail clients (такие как Летучая мышь) are able to work with such pseudo-MSG files. Поэтому, after you import emails, if you see messages being displayed incorrectly in your mail client, we recommend that you take advantage of this feature: Первый Выписка из Outlook the messages in .eml format but with the MSG extension, and then try to import them again.
- “;Create the subfolders structure at the file system”; (включено). This option is responsible for preserving the Структура файла PST when you export messages. При включении, the option means that the Структура файла PST will be saved as a Windows directory tree (with a separate directory for each of the directories in Outlook), filled with extracted files for e-mails, Контакты, calendar events and other Данные Outlook in the user-specified format. Если этот параметр выключен, Программа будет Выписка из Outlook all data into the specified Windows directory as a single array, without taking account of subdirectories.
- “;Keep the Outlook item creation date for saved files”; (отключен). Каждый Outlook PST item has the creation time stamp but the file system marks each file by Сегодня date when the Outlook Export Wizard saves exported PST item to the files. It can be inconvenient if you wish to organize exported Outlook items by date. This option intended to help with the files time-stamping. If the option enabled the exporting tool will try to change the date-time stamp of each exported file to be equal to date and time of the Outlook item creation.
- “;Choose the source Outlook Profile for exporting”; (отключен). If this option is inactive, then when you Выписка из PST Данные Outlook, the settings for the current e-mail profile will be used. When turned on, after the export process is begun the user will see a dialog for selecting an Профиль Outlook. Configuration and Профиль Outlook-related items are set in the “;Mail”; and “;Control Panel”; Параметры (Windows XP). The feature for choosing an Профиль Outlook is extremely useful when attempting to export messages on a PC with multiple user accounts.
- “;Prompt to choose the source Outlook Folder”; (disable). The the Outlook Export Wizard start searching for Элементы Outlook from the root folder of PST file. But you can enable this special option which enable the program to prompt the source folder which should be used as a start folder of the exporting structure. For example –; if you wish to save Outlook emails stored under Входящие folder and sub-folders inside, you can pick the Входящие and the Export Wizard will save only selected folder and its structure content.