Acest articol descrie procesul de MS Outlook migraţie pentru a Bat when it is not possible to use the standard The Bat import wizard.
To ease the process of MS Outlook migraţie, precum şi migration from Thunderbird, Eudora and other mail programs, The Bat has a built-in wizard for importing e-mails and contacts. The import wizard is a fine solution for those wishing to transfer emails to The Bat on a single computer. But what should you do when you are migrating between two unconnected computers, de exemplu, an office PC with corporate Outlook and a home computer with The Bat installed? In this instance you can transfer emails în Outlook-The Bat direction by first performing an Perspectivele de export of your messages followed by a The Bat import of these files.
cum să extract de poştă electronică la MS Outlook
Primul pas este de a extract de poştă electronică from Outlook. This format is not supported by Microsoft’;s built-in wizard for Perspectivele de export, so we will use the Outlook Export Wizard utility instead.
- Launch Outlook Export Wizard and on the first page of the wizard choose the .pst file from which you wish to extract de poştă electronică, and indicate the directory in which you want the generated files to be placed.
- Set the “;Output Format”; option to “;EML –; Outlook Express (RFC822)”; modul de. Although The Bat supports the import of .msg messages, we recommend using the standard, tried and true .eml format.
As alternative –; you can select the “;MSG –; Outlook Message”; output format and enable the special option “;Export MSG files as RFC 822 text eml format“;. This will save extracted messages to files of eml format with msg extension.
- Wait while the program scans the structure of the .pst file and launch the process to begin to extract de poştă electronică.
- Check the result: the specified directory should now contain a group of folders corresponding to the Outlook folder structure, and which contain .eml files. Files with the .eml extension but which are not e-mails (persoane de contact, calendar and agenda entries) can be deleted.
The exported e-mails should be written to a removable disk and transferred to a PC that has The Bat installed on it.
How to have The Bat import .eml messages
Now your messages will be added to the database of The Bat email messages. To do so launch The Bat and do the following:
- Go to the directory to which you want to transfer emails (în mod implicit, the directory tree is on the left side of the workspace). This may be one of the pre-installed directories (“;Inbox,”; “;Outbox”;) or any user folder.
- In the “;Tools”; menu → “;Import Messages”; → “;Message files (.MSG/.EML)”; use the dialog window to select the e-mails for The Bat import.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 in sequence for each directory to which you wish to transfer emails.
After importing the messages you need, you can verify how they look in your new mail program and thus finish your Outlook-The Bat migration.