How to use Outlook Import Wizard without MS Outlook installed?
The Outlook Import Wizard is required the MS Outlook to be installed. But you can try to use the special Microsoft package to enable the import capabilities on the system where Outlook is not installed.
The software displays this error in case if the Outlook is not installed
or the software bitness does not match to Outlook edition.
Please check that your system is one of following: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista or Windows XP Press here to download the Collaboration Data Objects from Microsoft site.
This CDO package will not install on a system on which any version of Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or earlier is installed.
- If the prior version of CDO package was installed at your system, uninstall it.
- Run the downloaded file and point it to the target directory.
- It will extract the installer, run it and follow to the installation steps.
After that you will be able to check how it works by running the Outlook Import Wizard against some emlx, eml or msg files. We are sorry, but we can’t guaranteed you that this will work. But you can try. The main requirement for Outlook Import Wizard stays the Microsoft Outlook installation with configured default profile.
- Article describes how to put a directory structure of EML files into Outlook or how to convert eml to pst
- How to convert a backup of Outlook Express e-mails to PST and transfer them to Microsoft Outlook?
- How to import the amount of eml files into outlook express folder?
- I have extracted the hudge amount of eml files from corrupted PST (OST) file using the special tool, is there any way to import EML files to Outlook?
- How to convert and import e-mails from Windows Vista Mail to Microsoft Outlook using Outlook Import Wizard?
- Is it possible to convert the amount of EML files to MSG using the Outlook Import Wizard?
- How do I open the PST file in MS Outlook, how to set the opened pst as default?
- How to import a PST file from Outlook 2003 into earlier version of Outlook?
- How to import eml files into Outlook 2007?
- I have exported the Mozilla Thunderbird messages stored in .mbox files into EML files, how transfer them into Microsoft Outlook?
- How to use the FREE mbox to eml converter? How to extract emails from Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage mailbox.
- How to convert emails from Apple Mail to Microsoft Outlook
- What can I do if the Outlook Express can't open email attachments? What is the file type association and how to restore it?
- Why the some options are disabled? I can not create new PST file or append orphaned one.
- How to convert multiple email files of EML format to MSG format files of Microsoft Outlook?
- How to import emails to the password-protected Microsoft Outloo user profile?
- How to set password to the default user profile of MS Outlook?
- How to Work with Unicode PST Files in Outlook Import Wizard?
- Exporting of IncrediMail messages to Outlook
- How to extract The Bat emails and transfer them into Microsoft Outlook
- How to convert emails to pst and copy the folders structure intact
- How to setup the filtering options by the Size of email or attachment
- What importing options are implemented and how to use them?
- How to use the Outlook Import Wizard to convert email files to different formats?
- Why is the “Importing Options” Settings Group Necessary?
I don’t want to install the Outlook. It is possible for me to convert separate email files of msg, eml, emlx formats into PST file of MS Outlook?