Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate [object Window], .emlx files or .mbox mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.
Jekk tixtieq transfer mail from Apple Mail .App into Microsoft Outlook, then first you should save e-mails as special files of .emlx format (jew [object Window] il-fajls). Almost all e-mail clients should support that function, għalhekk l - Apple Mail can…;
By default the Mail for Mac OS X stores emails in the separate files of .elmx format instead of a single mailbox .mbox - fajl. However [object Window] also can create .mbox files with exported emails. Hekk, how to import messages from Apple Mail to Outlook?
There are two scenarios:
Each scenario can be used separately. The first one can be performed faster then second.
-  You can save emails as multiple .EMLX files, then use the Outlook Import Wizard to import .emlx files into Outlook. To do that, you just need to save MAC MAIL e-mails as .emlx files, run the Prospetti-Importazzjoni Wizard, turn on the special option “;Enable the EML preprocessing (Unix, MAC)“;and import .emlx files into Outlook.
-  You can export e-mails from MAC MAIL to the special mailbox file of .mbox format, then use the free MBOX Emails Extractor biex export messages from .mbox file to to files of .eml format. After that you will be able to use the Prospetti-Importazzjoni Wizard to move extracted e-mails to the MS Outlook.
To save Mac Mail emails as .mbox file you can do the following:
- Select e-mail messages you wish to save in the file of .mbox format
(you can use Command+A to export the whole folder)
- Go to the File menu and select Save As…; menu item
- Enter the filename for your .mbox - fajl
(default filename is the subject of the first message, but this doesn’;t mean that you should save each message individually)
- Select the target place, where you want to save the .mbox - fajl
- Select Format: Raw Message Source then Save
The result will be saved as a file of .mbox format, containing the MIME attachments.
Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate .eml, .emlx files or .mbox mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.