Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate .eml, .emlx files or [object Window] mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.
If you wish to transfer mail from Apple Mail .App into Microsoft Outlook, then first you should save e-mails as special files of .emlx format (или .eml [object Window]). Almost all e-mail clients should support that function, so the Apple Mail can…;
By default the Mail for Mac OS X stores emails in the separate files of .elmx format instead of a single mailbox [object Window] [object Window]. However Mac Mail also can create [object Window] files with exported emails. [object Window], how to import messages from Apple Mail to Outlook?
There are two scenarios:
Each scenario can be used separately. The first one can be performed faster then second.
-  You can save emails as multiple .EMLX files, then use the Outlook Import Wizard to import .emlx files into Outlook. To do that, you just need to save MAC MAIL e-mails as .emlx files, run the Outlook Увоз На Волшебникот, turn on the special option “;Enable the EML preprocessing (Unix, [object Window])“;and import .emlx files into Outlook.
-  You can export e-mails from MAC MAIL to the special mailbox file of .mbox format, then use the free MBOX Emails Extractor [object Window] export messages from .mbox file to to files of .eml format. After that you will be able to use the Outlook Увоз На Волшебникот to move extracted e-mails to the MS Outlook.
To save Mac Mail emails as .mbox file you can do the following:
- Select e-mail messages you wish to save in the file of .mbox format
(you can use Command+A to export the whole folder)
- Go to the File menu and select Save As…; menu item
- Enter the filename for your [object Window] [object Window]
(default filename is the subject of the first message, but this doesn’;t mean that you should save each message individually)
- Select the target place, where you want to save the [object Window] [object Window]
- Select Format: Raw Message Source then Save
The result will be saved as a file of .mbox format, containing the MIME attachments.
Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate .eml, .emlx files or .mbox mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.