This article explains the purpose of the “;Exporting Options”; group of options in the Export Wizard, 그리고 그들을 적용 하는 방법의 예제를 제공 합니다.
You can view additional settings for Outlook Export Wizard by clicking the button labeled “;옵션“;”; on the first page of the wizard. As in Outlook 가져오기 마법사 itself, all of the program’;s options are divided into groups for the sake of layout. We will be looking at “;Exporting Options“;, which will be important when you export messages using the program, as well as examples of their application and cases when they should be used (the default state of the settings is in parentheses).
- “;Export MSG files as RFC 822 text eml format”; (disabled only if Autodetect option 사용). This feature allows for saving Outlook messages with the MSG extension with RFC 822 EML “;insides”;, as used in EML Outlook Express 메시지. These files are not related to the original 메시지 Outlook 형식, cannot be opened in Outlook, and are merely EML files with a changed file extension. Some alternative mail clients (와 같은 박쥐) are able to work with such pseudo-MSG files. 따라서, after you import emails, if you see messages being displayed incorrectly in your mail client, we recommend that you take advantage of this feature: 첫 번째 extract from Outlook the messages in .eml format but with the MSG extension, and then try to import them again.
- “;Create the subfolders structure at the file system”; (사용 가능). This option is responsible for preserving the PST 파일의 구조 when you export messages. 사용 하는 경우, the option means that the PST 파일의 구조 will be saved as a Windows directory tree (with a separate directory for each of the directories in Outlook), filled with extracted files for e-mails, 연락처, calendar events and other Outlook data in the user-specified format. 이 옵션을 해제 하는 경우, the program will extract from Outlook all data into the specified Windows directory as a single array, without taking account of subdirectories.
- “;Keep the Outlook item creation date for saved files”; (비활성화). 각 Outlook PST item has the creation time stamp but the file system marks each file by today date when the 아웃룩 내보내기 마법사 saves exported PST item to the files. It can be inconvenient if you wish to organize exported Outlook items by date. This option intended to help with the files time-stamping. If the option enabled the exporting tool will try to change the date-time stamp of each exported file to be equal to date and time of the Outlook item creation.
- “;Choose the source Outlook Profile for exporting”; (비활성화). If this option is inactive, then when you extract from PST Outlook data, the settings for the current e-mail profile will be used. When turned on, after the export process is begun the user will see a dialog for selecting an Outlook 프로필. Configuration and Outlook 프로필-related items are set in the “;Mail”; and “;Control Panel”; 설정 (윈도우 XP). The feature for choosing an Outlook 프로필 is extremely useful when attempting to export messages on a PC with multiple user accounts.
- “;Prompt to choose the source Outlook Folder”; (disable). The the Outlook Export Wizard start searching for Outlook items from the root folder of PST file. But you can enable this special option which enable the program to prompt the source folder which should be used as a start folder of the exporting structure. For example –; if you wish to save Outlook emails stored under 받은 편지함 folder and sub-folders inside, you can pick the 받은 편지함 and the Export Wizard will save only selected folder and its structure content.