This article explains the purpose of the “;Exporting Options”; group of options in the Export Wizard, és hogyan alkalmazzák őket példákat.
You can view additional settings for Outlook Export Wizard by clicking the button labeled “;Beállítások“;”; on the first page of the wizard. As in Az Outlook Importálás varázsló itself, all of the program’;s options are divided into groups for the sake of layout. We will be looking at “;Exporting Options“;, which will be important when you export messages using the program, as well as examples of their application and cases when they should be used (the default state of the settings is in parentheses).
- “;Export MSG fájlok RFC 822 szöveg eml formátumban”; (disabled only if Autodetect option engedélyezve van). This feature allows for saving Outlook messages with the MSG extension with RFC 822 EML “;insides”;, as used in EML Outlook Express üzenetek. These files are not related to the original MSG Outlook formátum, cannot be opened in Outlook, and are merely EML files with a changed file extension. Some alternative mail clients (mint például A denevér) are able to work with such pseudo-MSG files. Ezért, after you import emails, if you see messages being displayed incorrectly in your mail client, we recommend that you take advantage of this feature: első kivonat az Outlook the messages in .eml format but with the MSG extension, and then try to import them again.
- “;Create the subfolders structure at the file system”; (engedélyezve). This option is responsible for preserving the PST fájl szerkezete when you export messages. Ha engedélyezve van, the option means that the PST fájl szerkezete will be saved as a Windows directory tree (with a separate directory for each of the directories in Outlook), filled with extracted files for e-mails, kapcsolatok, calendar events and other Outlook-adatok in the user-specified format. Ha ez a beállítás ki van kapcsolva., a program kivonat az Outlook all data into the specified Windows directory as a single array, without taking account of subdirectories.
- “;Keep the Outlook item creation date for saved files”; (le van tiltva). Minden Outlook PST item has the creation time stamp but the file system marks each file by ma date when the Outlook Exportálás varázsló saves exported PST item to the files. It can be inconvenient if you wish to organize exported Outlook items by date. This option intended to help with the files time-stamping. If the option enabled the exporting tool will try to change the date-time stamp of each exported file to be equal to date and time of the Outlook item creation.
- “;Choose the source Outlook Profile for exporting”; (le van tiltva). If this option is inactive, then when you kivonat PST Outlook-adatok, the settings for the current e-mail profile will be used. When turned on, after the export process is begun the user will see a dialog for selecting an Outlook-profil. Configuration and Outlook-profil-related items are set in the “;Mail”; and “;Control Panel”; beállítások (A Windows XP). The feature for choosing an Outlook-profil is extremely useful when attempting to export messages on a PC with multiple user accounts.
- “;Prompt to choose the source Outlook Folder”; (disable). The the Outlook Export Wizard start searching for Outlook items from the root folder of PST file. But you can enable this special option which enable the program to prompt the source folder which should be used as a start folder of the exporting structure. For example –; if you wish to save Outlook emails stored under Beérkezett üzenetek folder and sub-folders inside, you can pick the Beérkezett üzenetek and the Export Wizard will save only selected folder and its structure content.