यह आलेख MS के लिए प्रक्रिया का वर्णन करता है Outlook माइग्रेशन करने के लिए बल्ले when it is not possible to use the standard The Bat import wizard.
To ease the process of MS Outlook माइग्रेशन, as well as migration from Thunderbird, Eudora and other mail programs, The Bat has a built-in wizard for importing e-mails and contacts. The import wizard is a fine solution for those wishing to स्थानांतरण ईमेल to The Bat on a single computer. But what should you do when you are migrating between two unconnected computers, उदाहरण के लिए, an office PC with corporate Outlook and a home computer with The Bat installed? In this instance you can स्थानांतरण ईमेल in the Outlook-The Bat direction by first performing an Outlook निर्यात of your messages followed by a The Bat import of these files.
कैसे करना है ईमेल निकालें एमएस आउटलुक से
करने के लिए पहला कदम है ईमेल निकालें from Outlook. This format is not supported by Microsoft’;s built-in wizard for Outlook निर्यात, so we will use the Outlook Export Wizard utility instead.
- Launch Outlook Export Wizard and on the first page of the wizard choose the .pst file from which you wish to ईमेल निकालें, and indicate the directory in which you want the generated files to be placed.
- Set the “;Output Format”; option to “;EML –; आउटलुक एक्सप्रेस (RFC822)”; मोड. Although The Bat supports the import of .msg messages, we recommend using the standard, tried and true .eml format.
As alternative –; you can select the “;MSG –; Outlook Message”; output format and enable the special option “;Export MSG files as RFC 822 text eml format“;. This will save extracted messages to files of eml format with msg extension.
- Wait while the program scans the structure of the .pst file and launch the process to begin to ईमेल निकालें.
- Check the result: the specified directory should now contain a group of folders corresponding to the Outlook folder structure, and which contain .eml files. Files with the .eml extension but which are not e-mails (संपर्क, calendar and agenda entries) can be deleted.
The exported e-mails should be written to a removable disk and transferred to a PC that has The Bat installed on it.
How to have The Bat import .eml messages
Now your messages will be added to the database of The Bat email संदेश. To do so launch The Bat and do the following:
- Go to the directory to which you want to स्थानांतरण ईमेल (by default, the directory tree is on the left side of the workspace). This may be one of the pre-installed directories (“;इनबॉक्स,”; “;Outbox”;) or any user folder.
- In the “;Tools”; menu → “;Import Messages”; → “;Message files (.MSG/.EML)”; use the dialog window to select the e-mails for The Bat import.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 in sequence for each directory to which you wish to स्थानांतरण ईमेल.
After importing the messages you need, you can verify how they look in your new mail program and thus finish your Outlook-The Bat migration.