Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate .eml, .emlx files or . mbox mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.
If you wish to transfer mail from Apple Mail .App into Microsoft Outlook, then first you should save e-mails as special files of .emlx format (या .eml फ़ाइलें). Almost all e-mail clients should support that function, तो Apple Mail can…;
By default the Mail के लिए Mac OS X stores emails in the separate files of .elmx format instead of a single mailbox . mbox फ़ाइल. हालांकि मैक मेल also can create . mbox files with exported emails. तो, how to import messages from Apple Mail to Outlook?
There are two scenarios:
Each scenario can be used separately. The first one can be performed faster then second.
-  तुमसे हो सकता है save emails as multiple .EMLX files, then use the Outlook Import Wizard to import .emlx files into Outlook. ऐसा करने के लिए, you just need to save MAC MAIL e-mails as .emlx files, run the Outlook आयात विज़ार्ड, turn on the special option “;Enable the EML preprocessing (Unix, मैक)“;and import .emlx files into Outlook.
-  तुमसे हो सकता है export e-mails from MAC MAIL to the special mailbox file of .mbox format, then use the free MBOX Emails Extractor करने के लिए export messages from .mbox file to to files of .eml format. After that you will be able to use the Outlook आयात विज़ार्ड to move extracted e-mails to the MS Outlook.
To save Mac Mail emails as .mbox file you can do the following:
- Select e-mail messages you wish to save in the file of .mbox format
(you can use Command+A to export the whole folder)
- Go to the File menu and select Save As…; मेनू आइटम
- Enter the filename for your . mbox फ़ाइल
(default filename is the subject of the first message, but this doesn’;t mean that you should save each message individually)
- Select the target place, where you want to save the . mbox फ़ाइल
- Select Format: Raw Message Source then Save
The result will be saved as a file of .mbox format, containing the MIME attachments.
Article describes how to export e-mails from Apple Mail, save them to separate .eml, .emlx files or .mbox mailboxes and how to import saved e-mails from Apple Mail to the Microsoft Outlook.