The Windows OS GUI (graphical user interface) is support the drag-and-drop (or DnD, or drag & drop) function. It is the action of clicking on a virtual object such as eml file and dragging it to a different location such as Outlook Express folder. In general, it can be used to invoke many kinds of actions, or create various types of associations between two applications.
To import .eml files from your hard drive or other storage device to an Outlook Express folder, you can do the following:
- Run the Outlook Express and open the folder where eml files should be imported
- Open the Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder where your eml files are stored
- Select .eml files in Windows Explorer using mouse or other method (Shift +
- arrow keys for sample)
- Press and hold down the left mouse button on the selection, to grab eml files
- Drag the selection (mouse cursor) to the desired location (folder) of Outlook Express
- Drop the selection by releasing the left mouse button
To make the importing more convenient, we are recommend you to re-size both applications on the desktop and place them near each other. The eml importing to Outlook Express can be done without Outlook Import Wizard. In case if you need to import eml and msg files into MS Office Outlook, sa saad use the Outlook Import Wizard, which can help you to make the importing quickly and convenient.
Outlook Import Wizard is a tool which intended to put EML files to MS Outlook keeping the structure of folders. The eml importing software serves as eml2outlook converter, kergesti üle eml failid Microsoft Outlook. The Outlook Import Wizard will help you in case if you wish to change your email client from Outlook Express kuni MS Outlook.
Article describes how to move eml files to Outlook Express folder. It is enough to use the drag-n-drop option.